Bali Yoga Retreat
Your Host: Kate Ball
I am thrilled to be going back to Bali this year. If you’ve been there before, you’ll know the allure of the laidback lifestyle, the feeling of complete safety and ease, the Balinese who are so gentle and generous, and of course the place itself which is beautiful and rich with contrast – so rooted in tradition yet revolutionary as well. I feel fortunate to have my friends, Narina and Mark, hosting us in Bali.
The retreat begins the moment you touch down in Denpasar, Bali. You will be fetched at the airport and driven to a lovely boutique hotel in Canguu. We spend a day there to “land” with spa treatments, yoga, beach time, and a dinner at our favourite Vegetarian Restaurant. On Day 2, we make our way to Medewi … the home of our yoga retreat.
Retreat Price: R16700 pp sharing
Earlybird Price: R15900 pp sharing
- 7 nights’ luxury hotel accommodationAll vinyasa and yin yoga classes (with a sea view!)
- A 1-on-1, 30-min private session with Kate to work on any yoga issue
- All post-yoga brunches
- All transport, including airport pick-ups, until the last morning of the retreat (excludes onward transport from Medewi, but this can be arranged)
- Four massages
- Snorkelling day-trip to Menjangan island (incl gear) (some of the most spectacular snorkeling we’ve experienced! Some free-diving instruction will also be provided beforehand)
- Visit with a local Balinese family
- Balinese feast at our favourite restaurant in Medewi
- 2x InnerZen Garden Yoga Recordings to continue a personal practice going forward (Inner Zengarden is our new yoga app coming soon!)
- Specially chosen gifts to enhance your stay in Bali
PLEASE NOTE: excellent surf lessons can be arranged at extra cost, as well as rental of surfboards.